Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What SANTA brought!

Santa (aka Ed) bought me a nice shiny Epson printer for Christmas. I can't even tell you how many collages I made in 2008. I really wished I could sell more than once. So my wish has come true and I will be able to make more work available to more people. This will help me build my online business once everything is up and going. I had never had photoshop until it came with the printer so at this point I am just learning how to use it all. So happy to perhaps work smarter in 2009.


3 comments:

Samantha said...

WOW, awesome gift. You have Photoshop now, I'm jealous. I can try to track down my books for it, it may help. I wish I had it so I could use it at home.

Heather said...

Hey there! I wandered over here from etsy--- your art is AMAZING! I love the victorian pillows, and your house is so darn cute! Nice to meet you!~
heather

Unknown said...

Hi! My friend Heather let me know about your blog. I live in Indianapolis! I love your art! I need to spend some more time checking it all out! I live in Broad Ripple! And wow! What a fantastic gift!
take care,
merle