Monday, January 12, 2009

CBS Sunday Morning * SUN *

As I posted in a previous post I call the CBS Sunday Morning Program my "church program" which is not good....I should go to church. But, right now I watch about Artists, Places, the World, Musicans,trends, politics and everything else that is interesting to me. So I got it in my head that I needed to make a SUN in my way and send it to them to see if they will put it on the show. PIPE DREAM probably but, tomorrow I mail it to New York, NY to the program headquarters.
The SUN is made from these printers box spacers that are used in the wooden boxes that have become popular knick knack shadowboxes for the wall. My buddy Tim Harmon gave me a bunch.


Wish me LUCK. I will let you know if I EVER hear from them!


2 comments:

Lori McDonough said...

Yay...good for you! What a great idea! Good luck......now, go to church! :-)

Vicki@MorePowerfulBeyondMeasure said...

I laughed when I read that you call the CBS Morning Show your "church program"...I am guilty of the same. Between visits to churches, trying to find the best for my family, I started watching the CBS program. Now, like you, I'd rather watch the program and enjoy the stories they show. I tape the program to watch later if I go to church, but it is somehow not the same. I too have contemplated sending in a sun. I found your blog while searching for pictures of the CBS suns to show my art students. I wish you look on your sun and maybe I'll do the same one day.