Friday, January 9, 2009

Midland Arts & Antiques, Indianapolis, IN

This is the wall I just rented at Midland Arts & Antiques located at 907 E. Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN
(317)267-9005
I have a bunch of work...I tend to make a lot because, for 10 years I made a product that I sold to stores, galleries and shops across the United States and beyond. I guess I still think like that. So, I work in large quantities. I guess it is good that I have a good work ethic. I also love what I do....So this is the wall. This is my case. I made these chunky bracelets and other bracelets, necklaces and rings using vintage buttons as well as vintage game pieces like domino's, etc. Plus, I have small mixed media collage works for sale in my case too.


A new display when you walk into Midland. It is a great place to shop and visit if you are from out of town. There are some great vendors who rent space and I love that they encourage artists to rent space. You GOTTA go! Email me (email located at the end of the blog) if you need more info.







3 comments:

hens teeth said...

Oh how I wish I could visit. Your work looks stunning! You must work very hard. I hope you sell lots and lots.

Lori McDonough said...

Holy moly...that wall at Midland is awesome! Soooooo coool!

Heather said...

Looks like an awesome space, I love your wall! Beautiful! And yes, please do make some more victorian girl pillows!~