Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF!

What a life little Lucy has! Well she isn't that little. 65 pounds. Bassett Hounds are big muscle dogs with short legs. She doesn't like these harsh below zero temps anymore than we do. I open the door and the cold hits us in the face and she hesitates...do I really need to go out there? YES. Sleeps all day. We love her.
We love Jockamo's Pizza. It is located on East Washington Street in Irvington. Go there! Plus the Monkey on the Box is pretty darn cute. Great pizza, salad dressing and friendly staff. They have a piece of my Artwork in the Ladies Bathroom so go see that too.


I had a bad case of insomnia one night not too long ago and so I shopped on etsy. I ordered these little stamps from Korea. But didnt bother to look at what size they were. Sooooooooooooooooooooo tiny. I will have to ink them up and scan them in, blow them up and print them off and collage with them they are so small. Cute though. Love the little Panda Sticker.

This week has been filled with organizing my studio (almost there) taking things to Midland and using my new printer. It is so cold here that I have been taking Ed to work. Looking forward to Mike's opening tonight. Our friends Suzanne and Paul are going and we are going to try Brugge (I hope I spelled it right) a Pub in Broadripple.
Until tomorrow!