Friday, August 1, 2014

Be KIND

 
 
Lately, I have been kind of internally upset or maybe disappointed in some people who I thought were close to me.  Then I remember this quote.  For me personally my battle is that I deal with a chronically ill husband on a daily basis.  Lots of sleeping,  doctors appointments, not much energy to go anywhere or do anything.  Then when we do go somewhere or he does something he wants to do he lands up in the emergency room or is down for several days or in the hospital.  It's our normal.  We make no plans and if we do I always think in the back of my mind it will never happen or I will have to cancel.  It is a battle and it isn't our only battle. I know, I know it could always be worse.  I am thankful and I feel blessed. I get up everyday with joy that is how I am I look forward to everyday and I know that everyday needs to celebrated.  But, sometimes, just sometimes it gets to me.  Not always, not everyday, not every week, just now and then. 
 
I have to remember that I am not the only one fighting a battle.  We all have something that makes us sad.  We all have loss.  We all have disappointment.  Make sure you do something that makes you happy today so the battle doesn't feel bigger than it is and always be KIND. xo


3 comments:

Lori McDonough said...

I love you and your great big heart. you inspire me every day.

juliebird8405 said...

Oh dear Jenny, you are a kindred spirit. I completely relate to and understand the battle, sadness, struggles and disappointments etc... I have a heart of true empathy. Sounds like you do too.That in itself is a blessing and a curse. I am a firm believer that Love trumps everything. Kindness, gentle words, a smile, tears, hold a hand, a hug, some laughs, a prayer. Life isn't easy but it really is pretty good. I don't really know you, but I just love you and your sweet spirit. Hugs from Fort Wayne to Indy.

Genie said...

I hear you and feel the same. In our case, it's my husband who has to have all the patience. Life is not for the weak hearted, but oh we are not alone in our joy or pain. Xxxoooo e