Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mail Art EXCHANGE

 
 
In my last post I mentioned having a mail art exchange or swap.  So I poked around on the internet and I think this could be done very easily.  What it will do for sure is force us to do something a little out of the BOX.  Try a new medium, work smaller for some, use materials that will go safely through the mail etc.
 
 
So here are the simple rules for this exchange:
 
Email me or respond with your email to this post by September 15th and let me know if you want to participate in the exchange.
 
Once I get the number of those involved I will email  the number of pieces of mail you will need to make with everyone's addresses.
 
Then create on a postcard or an envelope.
 
Put postage on each piece of mail and mail to each person involved on October 15th.
 
Whose in??????  xoSomeone just left a comment and it said Me please~ make sure if you want in to use your email so I can contact you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me please~

juliebird8405 said...

Count me in Jenny. You have my snail mail address. My email is Jaclark8405 @yahoo.com

juliebird8405 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.