Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New BLOGGER - you gotta follow!

This is Kate, very talented college student and the oldest child of Lori McDonough of Whimsy Studios.
Reading her new BLOG today Kate took me back to when I was much younger and all the fun times I had with my nephew and niece, family and friends.  My life has always been filled with creating and sharing time and talents and in her blog you can see she is doing just that.   The McDonough family has HUGE hearts and are wildly talented.  I am looking forward to seeing what Katie has to share with us when she goes back to college this fall.  
 
 
 
xo

2 comments:

Lori McDonough said...

you are the sweetest friend. she's gonna freak when she sees this! (when she gets up!) thank you! Love you!

Katelyn McDonough said...

Thank you so so much for the awesome shout-out, Jenny! Such kind and sweet words. It means so much coming from you. I love your work and my mom loves you. xo