Friday, March 27, 2009

Stray Goose,Cross,Cheesecake and Old Friends...

Another week of scattered thoughts and being unorganized with my time. But, I feel I am turning the corner. I did spend all morning online looking for opportunties for the summer. Anyone who lives in the Midwest and knows of a good show...I would love to know about it. Even, if I have missed the deadline there is always next year.
This GOOSE likes Jo Ann Fabric's more than I do. I heard from an employee who was walking by as I clicked away that he visits everyday.

Earlier, I shared my Mom's cross she made for her church. They asked folks to make a cross that shows what you are passionate about. Of course Dori had to be a part of things. I think I may have mentioned my button obsession....

I met Angie and my Mom for lunch and we got a free piece of Cheesecake. Now this is a TRUE piece of art. I asked them do you want me to have the waiter take a picture of us and they weere NO the cheesecake. YUMMMMY!

Even though I am the only OLD one. These are old friends of mine. We had such a nice evening of catching up and chinese. Becky, Leslie and well me. We will do it again soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

that cross is gorgeous! I love old buttons too. My favorites are the estate sale gems...and oh the cheesecake...why is there nothing like that just lying around my house!?

hens teeth said...

That cheesecake definately looks too good to eat. Great to catch up with old friends, just carrying on where you left off, that's a true friend.