Friday, April 24, 2009

Altered ART group

I am just getting around to posting my pages that I did for the Altered Art Group I am in. We are swapping our books and everyone is doing a page in each one. I just want to have fun with it. The one above is my friend Beths book and she has been walking with me and so I had a stencil of a person walking (made by Coffee Break Designs) I didn't like how it turned out so I went ahead and used the whole stencil. "She gave me a gift" comes from the fact that Beth has been walking with me. I wouldn't do it without being accountable to someone. Thanks Beth!



Page two.

The other page I did was based on one of my favorite quotes. "Time wounds all heels". Just a quick drawing of an old shoe. Funny old lady with and without her hat.


Page one.

Starting some more projects for upcoming shows. I have a month. So I need to put my nose to the grindstone.

1 comment:

nora leona said...

I'm so glad that you and Beth are walking! I know she is loving it.