Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeling Sentimental

I am feeling kind of senitmental today. 7 years ago our local PBS station did a little segment on me and today I looked for it online. It is old work and it seems like a lifetime ago. I was real critical about it when it came out. But, now I look at it with a different view. Of course I am thinner and I have makeup on and the footage is blurry. I realized when I watched it for the first time that I only talk out of one side of my mouth like my favorite Grandmother did. LOL...I swept through Google to see if there was any evidence left of my old life, style, store etc. and everything has expired online. I have a box of slides I used for art fair applications but those are obsolete now. It is amazing how fast the time flies and how things change faster now then ever. I also think about how much art and craft I have made over the years it makes my head spin.

Once you hit this link scroll down to where it says Jenny's world.
www.wfyi.org/acrossIndiana/segments.asp?episode=844477848

3 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Hey girl! I LOVED seeing that video! Esp. after we talked about it after the coffee shop! Too cool!
xoxo,
Kristin

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

AT the coffee shop is what I meant. I need to start proof reading!

hens teeth said...

Hi Jenny
I did enjoy watching that footage. My goodness, I cannot understand why you say your head spins if you think of the amount of work you have produced.
Is'nt life funny how it twists and turns.