1. It has stopped raining.
2. Ed should be able to come home tomorrow. 5 days in the hospital wears on a person Esp. if you are the wife.
3. I got a wonderful little package in the mail today from VIV can't wait to show you. Need my laptop so I can download the pictures. (Ed has it)
4. I got into a little art fair at Monon and 54th street June 6th. Good News today!
5. The dogs were so happy to see me when I got home.
6. No bills came in the mail!
7. Had a nice breakfast this morning with my nephew (he is going back to war) and his dad and family. It feels like that was a long time ago. :)
8. I ordered a very cute Bassett Hound neclace and it came in the mail too! I will share that as well.
9. I have great friends that care about me and Ed and for that I am very very thankful.
10. I am alive!