Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall, Shows and Blah, Blah, Blah!

This is one of my collages that is (sold) but I love it! So Fall. I think everyone who lives where the leaves change love Fall. I do. I have been busy working on new work for Henry's on East (near Mass Ave next to Outword Bound Bookstore). I will be taking some pieces that I made this year too that just haven't found the right home yet. Cats, Cakes, Ladies with Sunglasses on, Lots of plates "Beans, beans the Musical Fruit", 3 Three Graces and more. I hope you will be able to stop in and see the show. All priced to SELL. I have a huge day of preparing for my next open house. Cold here. Loved that I heard from an old customer through my Blog, Carolyn you made my day. Also, had lunch with Lori of www.freshpickedwhimsy.typepad.com yesterday and she gave me great ideas about some marketing. Love spending time with her.

1 comment:

Lori McDonough said...

I had a great time with you. I always come away from our meetings with inspiration!