Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Riley's Heart

My niece Katie is expecting her second child, Riley Marie Chastain in March.  A couple of months ago she found out at a routine doctors visit that her little girl has hypo plastic left heart syndrome.
 
Katie and Robbie are handling things like pro's.  Doing research, talking to other Mom's who have kids with this heart issue and joining an online support group.  This young family have so many people who love them and I am one of them.  I know that the expenses are going to be huge.  They may have to take off time from work.  There will be several surgeries in her future. Katie is blogging about her experience at www.rileymarieheart.blogspot.com please follow along.  I can't write them a big check but, I can sell art!
 
    (Katie Marie, (little) Lucas and Robbie)
 
 100% of the proceeds of this set of prints are going into a little fund I have started to help them out. Whatever I raise will be matched dollar for dollar by an anonymous donor. You can buy them here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/218412079/set-of-2-prints-you-are-loved-and-you
 
They are $20- for both prints
(The originals will be hanging in little Riley's bedroom)
Thanks Friends!
XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Past on to us by a relative. Our 8 year old son is HLHS. We would love to talk about our journey if it would help. Rob. Robray384@gmail.com