Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dogs and Cats, Cats and Dogs

 So I did a "loose" painting of my Bassett Hound (not shown here) and it was in my studio hanging on the wall but, not for sale.  I had a few people say "Can you paint my cat, dog etc." So I did this December.  Years ago I had our own dog "Magic" painted in oil by friend and local artist James Kelly of Mad Lab Studio.  Then last year he did a small painting of Lucy for me to give to Ed for Christmas. 
 I seriously had never tried to paint dogs or cats in my style but, I had really enjoyed it and felt that I achieved some good result and I hope they were happy with what they received on Christmas Day. 
 These were done in acrylics and are sized from 16" x 20" to
 36" x 36".
Stay tuned if you are interested I am going to get some prices together in the next week.  Feel free to send me an email to get on the list! 
xo

No comments: