Sunday, March 24, 2013

you can take the GIRL out of the country but, you can't take the country out of the GIRL

 Not that I was raised on a farm, we had a acre.  But, my Grandparents lived on 5 acres and my Dad plowed, disked and grew lots of vegetables on those acres.  He was the guy you would see driving around on his FORD tractor in our neighborhood plowing gardens for everyone in the spring.  I always LOVED seing him ride in on that Tractor.  SPRING always makes me think of him. We had cats, rabbits and ducks growing up.  My Mom had chickens, sheep and even a mule.  I tease Ed all the time about getting a goat and chickens.  If I had a different husband you betcha I would have these little critters.  I tend to gravitate to the country still when I am out and about looking for merch to re-sale.  Love these little Chicken baskets.  Made of Bamboo, wicker and even a button eye.
 
Currently for SALE at www.jennyelkins.etsy.com
 
SPRING is coming! (after we get one more snow storm:)


No comments: