Saturday, January 8, 2011

About mid-week I decided it was time to get crafting again. So many distractions in 2011 really did have an effect on my being able to work as much as I have in the past. I also feel like so much has happened and alot of it was sad and it is hard to work "happy" when you are dealing with all the sadness. The NEW YEAR does bring a sense of a fresh start. Our first year in this house will be here in Feb. and my studio still isn't right (at all) to work in so....I brought the sewing machine and only a bit of fabric and ribbon that I have down to the dining room....so far this is what I have made. Of course it is all for sale and will be on etsy this coming Tuesday or before. I am working with what I have but as always I needed stuffing so there will always be SHOPPING!
Heart PILLOW $18-


Square Pillow $18-

love PILLOW $15-



Love DOOR hanger $8-

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love these Jenny. I hope you see much brighter days this year. : )