Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another PROUD moment!!!! Heath Graduates!

This is our nephew Heath Schlatter and my Eddie Lee posing on South Putnam's High School Graduation Day. Heath was the Senior Class President and our family Eagle Scout. Pam & Larry (Heath's parents) roasted a hog and made amazing food the next day for his open house that they held at their home in Reelsville, Indiana in western Indiana. Heath is a great kid with lots of friends and exceptional smarts. He is off to Ball State in the Fall and is majoring in Multi Media Communications. I am excited to see what his future holds.
Airbrushed and covered with silly string.

Heath and Grandpa Ed.


Our niece Jennifer is the only one in this picture SMILING. She just finished her first year teaching first graders. Can you find her it is like an eye spy book. She is a great young lady. We are beaming proud of our nieces and nephews.


Heath and his Dad Larry.
(I hate I didnt get a picture of Pam (mom)


1 comment:

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Omgoodness Jenny, You have had quite a weekend with a greaduation AND a shower. THanks for sharing and congratulations to your nephew.:) I have to tell you, I had to call my daughter ober to see that amazing trifle at the shower. It was so pretty and I bet yummy too! xo Amy