Friday, October 10, 2014

Santa's workshop

It has been Christmas, Christmas, Christmas at the studio since the studio sale ended almost a month ago.  I am still trying to use what I have but, I did buy some great blank wooden ornaments at the end of last season and I LOVE how they turned out.  
 
 For a craftsperson/artist we are prepping for the "selling season".  I really enjoy working and work more and more productively when I have a season to prepare for. 
 Most of the ornaments are $8- each including the chalkboard pic above and these shiny colorful stars.
 These gals are tree toppers.  $18- each.
 Ornaments/Favor pails....Bargain priced at $3- each.
 Sweet Wooden Snowmen $8- a piece.
Full bodied Snowmen with big buttons $8- each.
 
The first show is the Gathering of Artists November 21st and 22nd at the Bona Thompson Center in Irvington, Indiana.
 
My studio Sale is November 28th and 29th
 
If you see something and are out of town I would be happy to bill you through paypal and ship it out. 
 
Lots more to come. 
xo

No comments: