Sunday, September 21, 2014

"ART on Music"

I have been working on and off on this project.  The busiest guy I know Pete Brown asked me to be a part of this Spirit & Place event called Art on Music.  I finally completed it and tomorrow I will put it in a big box and take it to Fed Ex.  But, before I do I wanted to share it with you.  The event takes place in Indianapolis, Indiana in early November 2014.  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the link of the event. 
 
About the Spirit & Place Festival

Spirit & Place opens minds, touches hearts, builds bridges and helps citizens move forward in new ways individually and collectively. It's all in our name: Spirit & Place. Through growth of the human spirit, Central Indiana becomes a better place.
 
 
 When doing this project I listened to the following...Dixie Chicks, Little Big Town, Peter, Paul and Mary and Lady Antebellum.  (Hey! I'm a girl, no judgment :)
 Collage on guitar.  Old papers, letters, paint, charcoal, mussel shell vintage buttons, photo copy of "Dori" vintage stamps and more. 
 backside
 I love my "Dori" image

 I made the hole smaller to accommodate Dori's eye size.

 
 
 
There will be other event openings than just the one listed above.
 
Please feel free to email me for more information.
xo

No comments: