Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 things about me....

 I have a small but, growing ugly doll collection.  It has become a go to gift for my hubby and I love that he goes into a toy store and brings home one of these fine fellas for a holiday.
 
 I love Indianapolis.  It may not be the best, biggest city but, it's where I live.  There have been times in my life that I have been involved and active going to events and openings.  Right now I'm not doing that but, when the time comes it will be here for me. 
I had a friend buy a deer head for me years and years ago at an auction.  When I was dating Ed his brother in law was at my house and he asked me "Jenny, did you kill it?"  Makes me laugh.  They live out in the country and I guess it could be possible that I would sit in a tree and hunt.  But, this gal doesn't hunt.  I got it so I could decorate it.  This guy is going to get in the Christmas spirit real soon.  

No comments: