Monday, April 8, 2013

Juniper Crossing Daycare ART WORK

 Im so proud of my niece Katie and her biz partner Michelle.  They weren't happy with their jobs and both had just had their first baby and so together they started a daycare.  Im beaming.  We "Elkins" like to be self employed.  Most of my adult life I have been my own boss.  Katie did not hesitat one bit to do the same.  She has a college education so does Michelle and they are serious about this business.  Of course I had to contribute....I had bought these very cute felt holiday ornaments after Christmas at Michaels for 80% off.  I ordered some shadowboxes from Jo Ann's and painted the backing black and then put my spin on how these little animals would perform at the CIRCUS. 
 He's just hanging out at the tent! 
 Pink Elephant balancing.
 Juggling BEAR on a unicycle.
 
 
Of course the tiger had to shoot out of a cannon....I just wanted to share something I made lately. 
Wish there was more.  Time flies!!!! 

No comments: