Friday, February 24, 2012

What's been happenin'

I have been cleaning out my studio....and...Ive been holding onto some things thinking I would make the time and do some amazing altered ART. Welllllll, they are going to my newest space at RECLAMATIONS in SoBro. All priced around $3- so run don't walk to get these BEAUTIES! I can see the top of my 2 tables in my studio now. The poor studio is wee anyway and then it becomes a catchall. Hopefully, it will not happen anymore.
The newest items to hit www.pinpoints.etsy.com are these fun MIRRORS 2.25" with vintage images on the front. This girl was from an old Saturday Evening Post I had. They are $5.50 and come with the little black bag. Great for a little good to see you gift.
I listed a bunch more 2.25" button MAGNETS in www.pinpoints.etsy.com This one is from an old children's book. The Owl and the Pussycat. There are several images from this book in the pinpoints shop.
So, basically I have been working and enjoying it.

No comments: