Sunday, April 11, 2010

In my own BACKYARD

Isn't she pretty! We have lived here all of 7 weeks and I am so happy to see what is coming up in the yard and what the trees are doing. We have a horrible SQUIRREL problem. They eat everything including my just planted tulips. I don't feed them. Not a big fan of the SQUIRREL. I am not blessed like the McDonough's they have an OWL. On another note: I am going to ask you all for some feedback on what to do with my shed and the back of my garage. I hope you can help in the near future. The spring has been wonderful so far.

2 comments:

Candice Hartsough said...

Beautiful tree! Irvington is so gorgeous right now. I swear my whole street smells like lilacs.

We have a terrible squirrel problem, too. Brandon is, as I type this, drawing plans to make an enclosed cage-type structure for our garden to keep the annoying pests out!

Lori McDonough said...

You're so funny. We've got squirrels, too, but we also have a dog who barks obnoxiously to any squirrel who ventures into the yard. That helps. :-) Your tree is lovely!