Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Selling things on EBAY

The things we do. Right now I am listing a bunch of things for a neighbor who is moving from her home here in Irvington. She was a DOLL maker and through the years has lost her eye sight. Which is so sad. Anyway these items are all on eBay under my seller name which is Magic317. If you are interested please let me know. The March Sisters starting bid for all is $24.95 and the Presidents are $14.95. She is also selling this Fabulous Vintage Gas Stove which is all intact and the starting bid is $200- I have seen then re-stored online for thousands of dollars. I will be listing 40 years or LIFE magazines for her as well over time. Besides that she has a dining room full of Furniture to sell. I will give a better back story to my involvement as time goes by.
The Sweet little MARCH girls.

Abe and Mary Todd Licnoln - I guess I posed them sort of seductively
. Sorry, honest ABE!

Martha and George Washington - they look so happy together!

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow!~ wish I lived closer, these are some real treasures. and ol' Abe and Mary Todd do look rather seductive ;) what have they been up to?