Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My NEW Studio

So these are photos of my new work space. I have 2 nice size windows and a balcony with a door and screen door. So when it warms up I can open the door and let the fresh air in. I am not a fussy studio GAL ,I enjoy a workable space. So with the help of my Mom we cleaned and purged before the MOVE so most everything is labeled and in some sort of place. It is probably the most organized space I have ever had. The large primitve cabinet is storage for fabric and books.
My two work stations. A cabinet I purchased when I was 22 years old from Spiegel it came unfinished and I stained it green then later I crackled it white. There is a TV inside and I have cable in here.

More supplies and goodies.

A tiny little child's folding table in cherry red. I hope it doesn't become a huge catch all.
I am so glad to finally get somewhat organized. Ready to work again. This MOVE took way longer than planned. Glad to be moving toward some sort of normal. I have MISSED blogging, being online and working. Everything concerning our phones was messed up and even now we have a phone cord running through Ed's office through the hallway and down the stairs across the entry way and into the dining room. Luckily my brother has offered to install a jack. Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement and the help with the MOVE.

3 comments:

hens teeth said...

What a lovely room, all that light and I love how you have placed everything....wonderful space. I hope you have many glorious hours creating there.

Lori McDonough said...

Jenny,
it looks awesome!!! What an inspiring space...I can't wait to see what you create there!

Heather said...

your studio looks amazing! Love all the cabinets and wood floors, sounds so nice to have a door too to the outside for the summer :)