Monday, September 22, 2008

SOLD! Ursuline Art Fair - Louisville KY

I just had the best time doing the Ursuline Art Fair in Louisville, KY. The weather was pretty good only a shower in the morning Saturday and not too awfully hot. But the best part were the people. I love the folks in Louisville. They are always so friendly and they buy handmade items! I really enjoyed being at the show. It has been 5 years since I have been there for an art fair. I even recognized some of the people there. Love the other artists, always willing to help out and lending a helping hand. It was a great show and I feel my work was well recieved. I sold the piece shown here as well as many others that have gone off to new homes and offices. THANKS KY for supporting the ARTS!!!

1 comment:

Lori McDonough said...

Jenny, I'm so glad it was a success! that's fantastic!!! Hope all is well with you. :-)