Friday, November 30, 2007

Go with the FLOW.....

Well I was so charged up to work after my friend was here the weekend before Thanksgiving....Needless to say that didn't happen. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. My husband has a chronic illness and we spent Thanksgiving night in the ER and the 6 days following in room 6078W at Methodist Hospital. He is use to his illness and after 4 and 1/2 years of I am trying to learn to live with it. It is not easy.

I did manage to sell a couple of items on etsy www.jennyelkins.etsy.com and my great friend Kristina Estell who was in town from Duluth, MN worked my flea market booth along with her mom Kathy and mine. GIRL POWER! I am not sure how I would of made it through the weekend without them.

Today I am going to Midland Arts and Antiques, the best kept secret in Indpls, to check out a booth to rent. I have done it for years and took a 2 year break. If you are ever in town this is a must see.

No comments: