Monday, August 29, 2016

Magazines and Pinterest

I got a stack of magazines the other day from my mom and it surprised me that I didn't jump in and read them.  Had this happened a few years back I would of been tearing pages out, folding corners and reading captions etc.  It dawned on me that since Pinterest I barely crack open a magazine.   Not only did Pinterest change things but, many beloved magazines went away.   So now I'm taking photos with my iPhone and pinning ideas from the stack my mom brought me.  Here are some things that caught my eye.         

1 comment:

aadhaar card said...

Aadhaar Card has a 12-digit unique identification number issued by The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which functions under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY).
Check Aadhaar status.
Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment Number.
Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number.
Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number.
Link Aadhaar With Bank Account.