Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here's the DISH: Some new items waiting to be listed on etsy. I have started a facebook page featuring what I list on etsy and what projects and events I will be doing. Like jenny elkins studio when you get the chance on FACEBOOK. I will be listing as much as I can each day check out my etsy shop.

You know the saying that goes something like "don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes" . That is how I am feeling of late. So many things going on here in my house. The husband is struggling with his health in turn he is struggling with things at work. We are looking for a big change in our lifestyle this year. I have a great amount of faith that everything will work out, it usually does.


SO I will end with sometimes it feels like I am juggling cats. Something I have heard. Until next time!






1 comment:

noodle and lou said...

hi jenny! juggling cats...I've heard that somewhere along the line too. and I can also relate! hope your husband's health improves soon!! have a great weekend Jenny:). xo...jenn