Monday, March 17, 2008

Bad Bad Bad Blogger





I have been a terrible Blogger. Lori McDonough is doing a great job at keeping her blog updated. She is working on illustrations for a book right now and she is a buys mom. I have a dog and can't seem to update my blog. I am going to list her as a favorite blog check her out.

The piece on the right says "Eats Crackers in Bed" it is 11" x 11" square and is FOR SALE $125-. So if you are interested don't be shy. She needs a good home. The piece on the left says "Hates Cats" same price, size and also needs a good home. These are currently being hung at Deano's Vino's in Fountain Square through March.
I have just returned from Midland Arts and Antiques where I put more mixed media collage originals in my booth. If you are in the Dowtown Indianapolis Area check it out.
Ed and I will be meeting friends at Deano's tonight to celebrate St. Patricks Day. Get on your green and celebrate with us.

No comments: