Friday, January 16, 2015

ANNOUNCING!!!! Saturday in the Studio with Jenny (workshops)



 I am so excited to announce that I will be having workshops in my little STUDIO starting Saturday January 31st. at 10 am.

I am offering adult classes for all skill levels.  Classes are limited to 8 adults.  The fees include supplies.  Many of you may be familiar with power tools, hammers, glue guns, glitter etc. and others may not.  If you are a beginner "Don't sweat the small stuff",  I will be sharing some of my trade secrets at these classes.   My studio is my happy place so be prepared to have a good time.  We will break at noon for lunch so please bring your own beverage (water, pop, wine etc.) and a brown bag or a snack to share.  I have a refrigerator and a microwave.

My studio is located at 5213 E. St. Clair Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219
Street parking only. 

(If anyone wants to hold a private party for 8 on a different day of the week or night I would be interested.  Please contact me.)
 
If you need more information about the class or want to sign up with me directly feel free to call me at (317)965-8492  
 
 Happy Birthday Banner and Card(s) #7 March 21st at 10am

 



 $32-

Let's celebrate BIRTHDAYS!!!!  In this class you will create your very own banner to hang whenever you celebrate your friends, family or co-workers birthdays.  This bad boy is 7' long and 6" high.  Ed (my husband) is cutting out all the letters for us on a handy little gadget.  So you'll be cutting, painting, marking, gluing and threading.  I LOVE the end result.  Come join us!  I'll even be serving BIRTHDAY Cake for dessert.  While we are waiting for things to dry you can make one or more simple birthday cards. 



To take this class you MUST register please click on the link and follow the prompts.  There is a small fee that will be added to the class and supply amount.

http://www.planetreg.com/E225134552203710


Little ABSTRACT painting Workshop #8 (framed) March 28th at 10am



Join me and paint this little abstract painting and go home with it framed and ready to hang.  Everyone will create their own pattern and choose their own colors.  11" x 14" natural fir strips will finish this painting.  Hooks and wire on the back will make it ready to hang. 
 
$32-
 
To take this class you MUST register please click on the link and follow the prompts.  There is a small fee that will be added to the class and supply amount.
http://www.planetReg.com/E313204617248427


YOU are one in a MILLION Painting Workshop #9 April 11th at 10am

 
Join me Saturday April 11th at 10 am.  We will be painting this flower painting that would make a great gift for a friend, sister, Aunt or Mother.  Or you can leave it blank and just make a flower painting.  I am pretty flexible around here.  We will be cutting aluminum flashing as the trim around the 11"x 14" painting.   Bring a friend!  Ready to hang.  You can pay in advance or at the door.

$32-
 
To take this class you MUST register please click on the link and follow the prompts.  There is a small fee that will be added to the class and supply amount.
http://www.planetreg.com/E31784511203138
 
Please feel free to contact me at jse64art@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions.
 
I am really excited!!! I hope you can join me at the studio!
xo

No comments: