Thursday, July 22, 2010

side note

I have added 2 blogs that if you have time please check them out. One is by Sarah Adams. She is a framer and past gallery owner and she recently had some pretty major changes in her life but has dealt with them with such grace and has written about them in her new blog. She hosted my last solo show in Feb/March before she closed her gallery. www.framingfarmingandfate.blogspot.com

The other is my friend Kristina's blog. She is living in Germany for a year. She is there to make art and she is sharing her journey with us on her blog. www.kristinaestell.com She is very talented and I miss talking to her like we use to when she was in the states. But, since she is over there on my birthday I recieved a beautiful (black, white and green) scarf from Paris and cancelled stamps and chocolate from Germany. This girl KNOWS me :) !!!!
Enjoy the blogs.

No comments: